19.1.10

You'll

Miss me when I'm gone.

Everybody keeps asking me "What are you going to do now?", referring to me not getting into LIPA. To tell the truth I have no idea what I'm going to do, I could go to Chester University, even though it's an hour and a half away on the train. I could go and do Music Technology at College, or get a job and become a superstar DJ all by myself. Lets face it, who needs a degree? Although I would very much like one, it doesn't look like very many people are willing to give me one, or a degree.

Time to eat, revise and exercise I think. Before I go though, let me leave you with this business thought, Crack4Gold..Act now before the crack rush ends!!

1 comment:

  1. Are there not any other uni's u have applied for..or have they all given u the rejection? :(
    and from your last post of sayin u only have one reader, i often read your life stories! So now you have 2 readers woohooooooo pandsterrrrrrr! Stephhhhhhhhh! x

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?..Yes, you!