14.1.10

On A..

Scale of one to five..

My laptop is kindly telling me that my hard drive is going to fail soon..Lovely. Sorry there was no post yesterday, I spent my time at the pub instead drinking away my money with that rarest of creatures, McCabe. It was super quiet in there though, it was quite scary, after 10 past 10 we were the only people left, there was more staff than customers.

Anyway, onwards to today, how was everybody's day? I spoke to quite a few people today, and to be honest the majority of them were quite nice, which is rare these days! All in all a good school day. I am, however on my own until about half 10 tonight, so if anybody fancies coming round for a drink then feel free. All guests are welcome unless you have some hideous and highly contagious flesh eating disease, then I'm sorry you'll have to drink outside.

All aboard the showboat..TOOT TOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!