5.1.10

In The..

wise words of an old man, "Cold out today. Cold yesterday. Even colder today.".
I'm confused as to why in other countries they manage to actually get on with their lives perfectly fine, even when everything is covered in 2 or 3 inches of snow. It's nearly magical how people (southerners) can be so melodramatic. Where as other people (northerners) either don't care and just get on with it like people from other countries, or are out there throwing snowballs at cars. Don't you just love the "culture" we possess these days.
I've decided I best start trying to shift the old Christmas weight, it's starting to annoy me now, and lets be honest I need all the help looks wise I can get.
Have fun in the snow, or cry about it, or MOVE THE FUCK ON!

1 comment:

  1. What Christmas weight??
    Stop being silly!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?..Yes, you!