6.1.10

Day 2..

Of sheer panic, as literally inches of snow lie on various surfaces around the nation. There was a special news programme and everything, the thing that really annoyed me is that it meant Cash In the Attic wasn't on. In my humble opinion this is the last straw! Something needs to be done to remove this snow. I propose we get that stuff that tastes like blue (that they put in ice pops and claim it's "blue raspberry") and turn the country into a giant slush puppy and eat our way out of ridiculousness! Let's be honest, if it's one thing quite a lot of people in this country are good at it's eating.
We are off school today for, as far as I can see, no particular reason. People don't understand I have 2 exams next week!
Have fun in the snow everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!