7.1.10

Well..

it seems as if the worst is over. Back to school tomorrow, to enjoy the wonders of the present education system.
I've done actually nothing today. I was going to revise, but the mountain of booze lured me in, so I've been drinking since about 11 o'clock. ohh well I only have exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, that's plenty of time to revise right?
The strangest conversation happened between me and my equally brilliant Father last night after he returned home from the wonders of being a chemical process operator. He said he'd go into work at about 12ish, even though he wasn't in 'til 2 (it takes hit about 15 minute to get into work) in case the roads were bad going into Mold. To which I replied "What happens if the roads are good, you'll get there mega early?". He said that he'd simply "pop in" to Tesco on his way if the roads were good. After a minute or so I exclaimed "You should panic buy something" (as we were watching the news at the time which has said "some report claim people panic buying already"). To which he responded "Jam! That'll freak people out.". "What about crunchy peanut butter, spread that on your drive, that'll help with friction better than grit!" I exclaimed. To which we both started giggling like school girls, "You should run around a bit as well, that'll shit people up." I said. I feel me and my good Father should be a comedy double act, if they put us both in Big Brother the 3 people that now watch it would be thoroughly entertained, then they could get another 5 series out of it.
Anyway, on to the here and now, I'm relaxed after several cans of Strongbow, and listening to Robbie Williams - Me and My Monkey , even if you hate Robbie, I suggest you listen to this song because I think 99% of people can relate to it, and if your the "speshal" 1% it's talking about his drug addiction!
Anyway (again), I best stop rambling on.
Have fun.
Make way for the ultraviolet teenage riot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!