1.1.10

How Strange..

am I feeling tonight? Very is the answer.
First of all I'd like to say thanks to everybody. I had low, low, low, low expectations coming into this Christmas and certain people have made it quite a good one, so well done, give yourselves a hug or something.
Secondly, I'd like to inform you all of my new opinion that if one looks after those little tiny weeny things that make you happy, then you'll be happy, we all know that. But I'd also like to think that if you keep doing the little things right often enough eventually they will all come together and make a big brilliant ball of stuff. So my plan is to do the little things good and see how it goes.

I don't make New Years Resolutions, but I'd love to know what your's is!

Chocks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!