18.1.10

It's..

Been a while, and for that I apologise to my one whole reader. I have been rather distracted/mortified over the past couple of days.

I'll fill you in on some background first. My last week involved these things: Getting into a fight, drinking 25 cans of Strongbow, drinking 4 pints of Strongbow, drinking 5 pints of Bulmers, drinking numerous shots of spirits, drawing an Otter in a thong, saying the words "have you ever stroked a Gibbon?", loosing to Tom 3 times in pool, beating Tom 5 times in pool, laughing at various sea animal noises, getting laid, breaking a laptop, getting a new laptop, getting rejected from LIPA, doing two exams, chipping my tooth, being killed by ice and very nearly setting myself on fire amongst other things.

The combination of all these things have left me quite bitter, and for that I am sorry to everybody that has had the delight of speaking to me in recent days.

It's back!!

Quote of the Day

Joe: Clunge.
Terri-Ann: I need a wee.

Live long and prosper!

1 comment:

What do you think?..Yes, you!