21.1.10

Today..

I'm really not sure what to talk about. I had a good day today, nice and.. unstressed. Apart from a certain bowling company, that will remain nameless, deciding that although we spend about £10 in there most days our money is no longer good enough and now we aren't allowed in during school time.

I shall take this opportunity to tell you about a few music projects I will hopefully sort out in the coming weeks. Firstly, I have an interesting appearance at The Bluecoat, which is an art gallery in Liverpool. Neil Keating is a resident illustrator there and I have worked with him before, we are looking to merge my sounds with his supreme drawings in a live event in the near future.

Also, I'm hoping to play EXIT Festival this year, which is set in the amazing grounds of a fortress in Serbia and last year played host to the likes of Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, Grandmaster Flash, Lily Allen, Fake Blood and Manic Street Preachers. This year the line-up already includes Crystal Castles and Does It Offend You, Yeah? I just have to send a sample of my work to them and see what they think.

I like to think this will be a big summer for me musically.

Fingers crossed, eh?

3 comments:

  1. I like to lick the fudge from the rim of girls and then gently but ever so firmly grasp their sweet sweet fruit of love and squeeze all the lushious juice onto my face, in my mouth and around my tounge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. That's gross!

    Pandy.. You rock my socks! ★

    Muchas love your fellow LOTR fan ;)
    Shh..

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?..Yes, you!