27.4.10

So..

Today I would like to review something, but to be honest, I haven't heard anything worth reviewing these past couple of weeks.

So I shall tell you about my exciting and diverse day. First of all I have super hot new glasses that apparently make me look like Joe 90, but I'm unsure if that is a good or bad thing. As unfortunately I probably wasn't even a sperm when Joe 90 was kicking off and hanging loose.

It's interesting to see how many people can be really nice, when they want to be. Which coincidently is when they want something from you, which I don't really mind too much because I think it's something we are all guilty of doing from time to time. I guess it's in our genes or something.

Sometimes I like to party like it's 2008, it was a far better year than '99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!