26.4.10

Now..

That's what's happenin'.

When I woke up to today I was in an excellent mood, especially for a Monday morning, it's just a shame the weather didn't share my mood. However as the day advanced the weather decided to come round to my way of seeing things.

A few things to look forward to, new glasses tomorrow and hopefully a shiny new HTC Desire sometime this week, or whenever O2 decide to get their arses in gear and release it. Also a party at mine on 8th of May, it'll be a sort of BBQ thing, people can stay the night if they want. Fun times.

I miss articulate people, it's more exciting when you have to actually think about what people say and then respond, rather than just responding using your instincts.

I enjoy dancing like an Egyptian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!