3.4.10

Fuck it..

Two words that have been around for many a lifetime, and I am sure they will be around for many more. They make people do things, not always necessarily good things, but none the less that phrase generally stops people from doing nothing. A lot of the time I think bad things can be prevented from happening by people doing something, doing nothing doesn’t help anybody.

The past couple of days have been particularly eventful, that is probably why I haven’t posted much. I have a feeling the next few days will be just as eventful. Last night was pretty fun, I didn’t go out until half past twelve and didn’t get in until four. Speaking of which “Did you go to bed about twenty to four last night?”, is what I have just been asked this second by my mother. She has no idea. I would also like to say a thank you to Alan Titchmarsh for his work in making this morning nice and relaxing. 

Out again tonight, it should be fun, drinking with some friends at Sam’s 18th. This will probably be the first time I’ve properly had a drink with all of them. 

Little do many know that I often shower fully clothed, washing myself and my clothes at the same time, saving water, energy and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!