13.4.10

Everybody..

Has now been back at school for a couple of days. Personally I forgot just how tiring it is, but this is the final push as it were. My last term of school ever, hopefully. I want my exams to be out of the way so I can focus my energy on enjoying myself all summer.

In fairness there isn't much to report about the first few days back at school, nothing of any note has happened. I've been working surprisingly hard and therefore not managed to be focussed on any tom-foolery. A discussion I was having before however alerted me to something that would be nice if it did happen. If I could get a girlfriend for the summer, obviously nothing super serious as I'll be going to university soon hopefully. However it would be nice to be able to spend time with somebody over summer and do exciting things with. We shall see how it plays out shall we?

On a lighter note, the past few days I have been working on the backbone of my new summer DJ set. I have only managed to compile an intro but I think it sounds pretty slick, hopefully I will be able to carry that on all the way through it. Once again, we shall see how it plays out shall we?

I like to cover myself in chocolate body paint, roll around in rice krispies, then go and sit on the shelf in Asda where the rice krispie squares are, wait for somebody to mistake me for a tasty snack then stroke their face and run to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!