11.4.10

How..

Strange are things/people/situations I find myself in these days.

It has once again been a weird few days. Last night was fun though, the first time I've had chance to have a drink with McCabe and Lauren for a while. I ended up hurting my head on Lauren's car window though. 

I'm in a happy mood and I will now talk about some crap that probably doesn't make sense to me let alone anybody who is bothering to read this dross. I am excited, surprisingly, to go back to school. Let's do this exam shit. I just want them all out of the way now, then I can get to the good bit of life. The living bit. I've booked my tattoo for my birthday, which will hurt, but it'll be worth it. Friends are fun.

Many people don't know that I am the world's 14th best comedian, I'm just extremely shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!