15.4.10

I Wonder..

What hideous crime I have committed. Oh...hang on a minute...yeah that's right, I haven't committed any crime (apart from all those people I killed). Yet somehow I now find myself going to some sort of temporary prison instead of a school. That's right we are now no longer allowed to leave the premises during the school day, and to reinforce that point? You guessed, a big massive black gate. Personally I feel this stinks of one of those situations where the people who make up these "rules" (which probably breach some sort of human rights) have no idea about the actual situation and they don't realise that some of these "rules" simply will not work. Of course they will discover this in a couple of weeks time, but until then we are stuck having to deal with the utterly ridiculous consequences. I am also fully aware that the measures taken are for our safety, but they fail to see how it will effect both staff and 6th form.

On a lighter note, I think my top secret new musical project is taking shape nicely, a few more finishing touches then I can perform a big unveil with a big pair of novelty scissors and some red ribbon, who knows I may even smash a champagne bottle.

Sometimes I lick inanimate objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!