6.4.10

Hey..

What's new?

 Pretty much nothing is the answer to that question. I've finally finished sorting out my I.T work, all 50 questionnaire results in a pretty spreadsheet. I seem to have an abundance of hair these days, I need a shave and a haircut. Might make me look a bit less of some crazy yeti, although...This is a hairless "yeti".

I have another little facebook based treat for you all, this happened the other day at a strange hour of the night:
(Written upon Joe Pearce's wall)
Andy Hayward a guy dressed up as the back half of a horse touched me last night..i didnt know whether to laugh or cry..so i ejaculated :(
(Tom Cross likes this)
Joe Pearce: hahahaha sounds about right that
Andy Hayward: megan was shocked to say the least haha
JP: hahaha you mean "covered"
AH: i unleashed my inner self haha
JP: hahaha in liquified form ?
AH: i think shes pregnant now, on a lighter note i tried to wee while standing in some thorns and by some barbed wire, lucky to survive..
JP: hahaha i doubt it i read a story before about this humble virgin i say story i mean more of a rant... enough said haha
AH: ohhh didn't she get licked out on the last day of leeds? having not washed her vajayjay the entireeee time she was located at the festival, she would have had more bacteria down there than there is fucking limescale on a tap in a cillit BANG advert
JP: hahaha poor it wasnt that but it might aswell have been to be honest haha but believe me its worse than barry scott if that is his real name ?
AH: i bet he goes "BANG" when he cums.
JP: haha either that or "spiderman" haha

Seems we are off school, and I'm at my Dad's house therefore I have no life, I shall now turn to the other focus of this so called "blog", music of course. If you don't believe me it says so in the subtitle. Anyway, firstly to a track I heard a few weeks back originally, but it is awesome none the less, it is Foals - This Orient. Secondly I would like to talk about NightWaves - Sweet Carrie, it is everything that is summer, and summer is everything which this song is. 

Many people don't know this, but I often order a pizza, wait for it to go cold, liquefy it, then use it to shave my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!