8.3.10

Wow..

Isn't it interesting when you make decisions that even surprise yourself. Afterwards you always think, why the hell did I decide that. Sometimes however, very rarely, those decisions turn out to be good ones instead of bad ones. I think if more people managed to trust their own judgement those good surprises would happen more often.

I've been having thoughts that are edging towards negative recently, which isn't good. I have positive thoughts all the time about everything. I don't like being in my own company when my mind is being negative, I need to be around people doing things, anything so I don't have to endure my mind telling me a load of rubbish. People however have refused to come out with me during the times when I've needed this company, I think now the negative is starting to build up, I need to get it out of my system.

On a lighter note, in my spare time I enjoy racing small and furry woodland creatures, we are just starting a new season and to be honest badgers are looking like coasting to victory, squirrels however have a new aerodynamic package coming in a few weeks so who knows.

Keep on plodding.

2 comments:

What do you think?..Yes, you!