16.3.10

The..

Past few days have been fun, as usual.

While all the excitement of SXSW is going on I'm stuck in the dreary depths of Ellesmere Port, Queensferry and the adjoining roads. However I can't complain as nothing is really wrong at all, apart from one thing that has been gnawing away at me for some time now. I feel I could do with a girlfriend. I don't really know why though, I guess I just want somebody to hang out with and have fun with, but there aren't too many people with which you can do that with these days. Of course they have to be pretty much perfect in every way, and there is even less of those people around.

I actually love women, all of them, they rev my engine. Some are quite literally amazingly attractive, I find myself just lured towards them, like I'm a big lump of Steel being seduced by a big sexy magnet. I can't help myself, without the female form I shall be nothing, it inspires all my work, past, present and future. Sure you can have your money, 60 inch flat screen TVs, big mansions and executive saloons, and you can keep them, I would be more than happy with the love of a good (and amazingly beautiful) woman and music. All the other things are just bonuses.

It's a little known fact that I have an evil American twin called Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!