21.3.10

Well..

There's a few interesting days for you.

Friday was pretty awesome, starting with the Wirral One Hundred, having a lovely conversation with; McCabe, Lauren, Blair, Nat, Scarlett and Greg sort of. Then on the way to Hayley's party Lauren managed to get us lost, which was clearly all part of the fun. Then while at the party various wonderful and interesting things happened, including gaining a pound from a condom machine thanks to McCabe. I also had a very interesting conversation with Linzi and Lucie. Then spent a whole hour walking home. That's pretty much a very brief summary.

Yesturday was pretty fun as well.

Now I'd like to bore you all and talk about something that I should have spoke about like 2 weeks ago. It is the sad fact that Chester City F.C doesn't exist anymore, I suppose it is a bit of a sore point that's why I haven't spoke about it. I guess I'm waiting for the "FC United" effect to kick in and a super new club to appear. 

There's a small woman in Tibet who is exactly 67 and she knows how to make perfect outfits for me, including underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!