25.3.10

Well..

It's finally 1 day until we break up for a few weeks. Even though it'll involve loads of work it means I don't have to get up early, and I guess I can have a few days off right?

today I've continued to pile on the music work and discovered Ableton is a bitch to DJ with, but alas I shall persevere and hope it works out well. If not I shall have to revert back to the old ways. If you so called regular readers haven't noticed I am trying to give this blog a bit of actual content rather than just my semi drunkard ramblings concerning the days events. Don't worry I'm fully aware this will interest none of you at all, but don't worry you'll still get your ramblings.

In fairness today was a fairly normal day, although my penis wasn't mentioned apart from me telling my form teacher that mine didn't look like a picture she was holding of a penis with some sort of sexually transmitted illness. My biceps were also spoken about by various sexually frustrated persons in I.T. Roll on tomorrow that's what I say.

Only a chosen few know this but...When I was a small child I was raised by elves, who are surprisingly good at sex, I of course was too young to even comprehend this and therefore learned nothing of their ways, sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!