6.3.10

Do..

You know what the best feeling in the world is? Me either. However I do recall a pretty good feeling. Do you know when you are at that stage of being drunk where everything is just awesome, like where you can't look at yourself in the mirror without smiling? Everything is just sort of better, everything has sort of a fuzzy tinge to it.

On a completely unrelated topic. Do you know what day I enjoy the most out of all the days in the year? That first day of the year where it's warm, like warm enough to actually sunbathe, warm enough to just sit there and be happy. Be happy in the peace and quiet and warmth. Usually it has to be a day where I'm not in school for me to be able to truly appreciate it. I find there is a strange hum in the air when it is above 20 degrees in finest England (or Wales) it makes folk more relaxed and happy.

On another unrelated topic. I attended Chester University (Warrington Campus) today, seems I'll be going there in September (hopefully) I thought I best give it a once over. It was OK I suppose, a bit shit, but I'm hoping the people will make it awesome. A great man once wrote a poem about a road through some woods. I like to think it was a metaphor for a road through life. I think it's a fair point that everybody has to do their own thing, and they shouldn't change their thing just because somebody else does something differently. Only trouble is, last line of the poem is "But there is no road through the woods." Fuck.

OMFGZZZZ I HEART BOOBS BOXERS FTW!!

fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!