17.3.10

Well..

I can't promise the dizzying social heights of yesturdays blog, which was widely spoken of today. However I can promise one free kiss for all readers (if I get shown proof of you actually reading this blog.)

Today, seems it's that most joyous of days that is St. Patrick's Day I would like to discuss Irish people. I've only ever been to Ireland once, Dublin more specifically, and to be honest the people remind me a lot of people from Liverpool, I know this is probably due to the fact there are a lot of Irish people in Liverpool. However you can just sense there is just something which is just more positive and welcoming when ever you are there, which is a very nice feeling to have when you are wondering around a place.

I have only ever actually had a proper conversation with one Irish person, Emily her name was, and the conversation took place in Majorca if I recall correctly. The only 2 things I really remember about her are that she had an orange ribbon in her dark brown hair and she had the most memorising big brown eyes. Oh and not forgetting the awesome Irish accent.

Not many people know that practice kissing on Heidi my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!