22.2.10

Well..

How interesting and a wonderful world we live in these worldly days, hours, minutes and seconds. Also the square root of 346 is 18.60, you never know when things tend to come in useful. I, as you can probably tell, am in a wonderful mood, for which I have no reason at all as a matter of fact.

Yesterday I learnt that my Dad of all people is a huge Pixie Lott fan, he has her album and everything. And his reasons I hear you cry he claims "She's brilliant, and she seems filthy." which in fairness I agree with but she however cannot sing for all the precious metals and stones combined in some wonderful and glorious piece of jewellery.

Back to the monotonous long hard slog that is school tomorrow, where there are only brief and insignificant victories that are quickly forgotten, to brighten everybody's day for the smallest of moments. Alas, life is what you make it, and I intend to make it a diverse, wonderful and magical place, this sometimes may be achieved by illegal means such as drugs and under-age drinking. It may however be achieved by more simple means such as good friends, good in-jokes and pleasures of the flesh (female of course).

I'm also going to the Man United Vs West Ham game tomorrow, even though I support neither. However I am going because of young Mr. Joseph's birthday which is on Wednesday.

Onwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!