21.2.10

Hmm..

Everybody seems to be in a good mood at the moment, and I'm really rather enjoying it. It makes a wonderful and interesting change to the usual problems and bitchiness of people's usual moods. If you are reading this you are in for a wonderful bumper super edition, thou shalt describe the weeks events as they unfolded.

The start of the week was pretty fun. We went to watch The Wolfman, We saw Vicky waiting for a bus and stole all of Tom's sweets so he shouted at us. The day after (Tuesday I think) me and Joe went to Liverpool which is always fun and I've probably previously described on here. 

Thursday I think I went out with Sarah which is always interesting, we only went round the oaks and back to mine though nothing special. However, it is always fun to hang out with people that are so nice and friendly. Friday night was awesome, I have to say I'm not an accomplished enough DJ to play a flawless set every time I go out and perform. Therefore it's a really amazing feeling when I go out there and absolutely kill a set. It's also really nice when people actually show some appreciation, about 5 people offered to buy me a drink afterwards , I declined them all of course.  

Today has been pretty OK as well, I've helped to paint the hall, landing and stairs, sadly in green though. All because mum has decided she can't afford the house when I escape to uni, meaning she is going to buy a house with Martin, Sam and the children, conveniently with no space for Andy. Also it will probably be in Elton, which I suppose is a bonus, it means I never have to really return to Ellesmere Port ever again.

Keep on poppin', lockin' and polka dottin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!