8.2.10

It's..

All right, it's OK, I got the time but the time don't pay.

Sorry I haven't really wrote much recently, and for this I apologise to my fan. In my defence my internet has been being a rebellious so and so, meaning I haven't really been able to stay online for more than about 10 minutes at a time.

Recently I've realised that when I'm about to do/say something stupid there's a voice in my head going "ANDY YOU GIGANTIC PENIS! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP! NOOOOOOOOOOO" but as the voice is saying these things I tend to be committing the very offence it is trying to prevent me from doing. Also I have discovered this voice only gets quieter when I drink causing me to have less and less restraint.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!