16.2.10

Hola..

Sorry guys I haven't posted in what seems like forever. I sincerely apologise for this.

A fair few things have happened to me since the last post. Not all of which have been pleasant, my Grandad is in hospital which is quite a lot rubbish. Hopefully he will be fine and dandy soon enough though. Anyway onto positive events, went to watch The Wolfman last night. It wasn't that good really, but if you enjoy films with lots of jumpy bits in then it's one for you.

Me and Joe went to Liverpool today, which is always an event. There always seems to be an abundance of very beautiful young women wandering the merry streets of Liverpool. Also none of which pay any attention to me in any way unfortunately. They might as well be a different species. I bought some new pants though and a t shirt, both from H&M of course.

I'm unsure what to do for the rest of the week. Please send any suggestions on a postcard to 150, Newnham Drive, Ellesmere Port, CH65 5AL.

See you next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!