28.2.10

Ignorance..

In most cases is bliss.

It's a Sunday, which means nobody is really doing anything of any real true importance. I'm slaving away over my music and most other people are watching the football as far as I can tell. Which is what I'd be doing if Grace, Lily and Sam weren't downstairs being mildly annoying and not allowing me to just enjoy a game of football in piece. I learnt long ago that I could never watch anything on television with those 3 in the same room as me, it just doesn't work. The annoying thing is they are staying for tea, without really asking if they could stay for tea, times like this make me enjoy living at Dad's house even more. 

Anyway, on to some good news, Dad has agreed to pay for my tattoo for my birthday, bad news is that means I have to go to Liverpool some time in the near future to book it if I want to go on my birthday. After all its only a mere 4 months away. Unfortunately I don't know what I want my Mum to get me for it yet. Any suggestions are welcome, I was thinking some shiny new headphones, after all one can never have too many pairs of headphones.

I let my cat lick golden syrup off my feet because it tickles.

Sometimes don't you just want to be somewhere else, somewhere else other than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!