24.11.09

Is it me or..

are some people just majorly hypocritcal without even actually realising it?

You shouldn't say bad things about people ever, and I know I'm majorly guilty of doing it but 99.99% of the time I'm honestly joking when I do it, even if it may not particularly sound like I am at the time. Some of the people that I've witnessed however, seem to me as if they seriously mean it. We can all say bad things about people but what's the point? If the person has any mental strength at all they won't take it to heart they'll just forget about it 5 minutes later.

I need some new headphones, anybody fancy buying me some for Christmas? Thanks love.

I've decided I'm staying single for a while, what's the point? There isn't one Andy. Thank you.

Quote of the day

Tom: I have sea noises in my head.

POW! *cloud of smoke*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!