5.8.13

Two nights

For just two little nights we were just as one.
It was after hours,
we were alone,
nobody was around.
The first time was alright,
I failed to impress I'll admit,
I couldn't rise to the occasion.
Despite a massive attraction and some gentle persuasion.
I don't know what you thought you saw in me,
I'm not writing this to gloat merely through glee.
It feels like so long ago but I remember it vividly.
Drop for drop.
Blow for blow.
The second night was much better,
we were more relaxed, more at ease.
Both still just as eager to please.
We arrived in the dark and you left in the night,
it felt so natural, masterful we didn't care about the collateral.
I can't believe it's been so long.
I miss the passion,
that audacious, saucy look in your eye.
The look so similar to when,
two worlds collide.
So violent and peaceful like a interstellar explosion.
Let's have a little cuddle, enjoy each other's company,
and if it happens again then here's to night three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!