27.1.11

Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Sexism, Argh!

So the evil regime has finally been overthrown, no not North Korea or Iran but something far bigger and more important! Sky Sports football coverage's evil dictators Keys and Gray have finally be ousted, by who we do not know, yet everybody who works for sky sports seems to have some sort of motive. Anyway, that's enough of that sports fans!

Sadly readers at the time of me writing this I am horrifically ill, and the only safe why to communicate is indeed with the written word as my throat has been engulfed by a mass of bacteria hell bent on revenge after my throat beat them in an intense and lengthy game of poker. The prize of course was 72 virgins so it's swings and roundabouts really. Simultaneously the mass of bacteria hell bent on revenge is also occupying my nasal/sinus regions. This was after my nostrils beat them in the recent crown green bowling world championships. Once again, naturally the prize happened to be 72 virgins.

On a lighter note, in 17 days I will be travelling to Malaga with some of my close friends to partake in some penthouse based japes and tomfoolery. I'm not usually a fan of beach holidays, especially in February. However this has the potential to be a wonderful get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!