13.5.10

Hola..

Everybody, how are you all this fine Thursday?

I'm fine before you ask by the way. Straight into a crazy story today no fucking around.

Isn't it sometimes just really awesomely nice just to have a conversation with a person that you wouldn't really expect to speak to you? I think everybody should start asking people how they are, the world would be a much nicer place, and a lot less would get done. However there wouldn't be those strange humans who have no people skills at all, because they'd have to talk to people.

I haven't really got much else to say in fairness, have a nice evening though.

Not many people know this so keep it on the down-low, I sometimes just buy a jar of apricot jam, sit there, and gorge myself on it's sugary goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!