1.12.09

Hi Again..

Well it's early! And cold!
I'm still ill unfortunatley.
Today has a weird sense of urgency and feels quite tense, like Iranian waters.
My mum in her great wisdom doesn't have cover for personal belongings in her house insurance so it looks like the new laptop hope has faded into the abyss, this means no music work, no gigs, no cd for LIPA...
I owe you guys a story so I'll just write a quick one before the lesson ends and I have to attend the itellectual battlefield that is my I.T lesson.

There was a rough looking kiwi who needed a shave called Tim, he was mates with a banana that complied to stringent E.U guidelines and was the straightest banana known to man, he was in many ways a hero, and if you drew some lines and numbers on him he could be an effective weapon in the measuring world. His name. Of course, was Harold.

Tune in next week.

Peace be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?..Yes, you!